A cryptocurrencyexchange is a third party that acts as an intermediary between the buyer and
seller. Its sources of income are commissions and transaction fees. Crypto.com
is one such exchange. Trading, investing, staking, wallets, NFTs, and more are
supported on the Crypto.comlogin platform. In this blog, we are going to brief you on theCrypto.com registration process for the web version and mobile application. And
after reading this blog, you will be ready to do the steps that are supposed to
be done before the Crypto.com login process.
Crypto.com exchange registration process
For web version
- Go to Crypto.com/exchange and tap on the button named Sign-up available in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, follow the given instructions and fill in the information asked for on the screen. You will
be asked for your email address so that a link for confirmation can be
sent. You will also be asked for your date of birth and country of
residence to check whether you are eligible for the action.
- Tap on the button named Continue. A verification email including an OTP will be sent to your email address.
- Now you will have to enter the OTP received on the website of the exchange.
- Create a strong password which will be one of your essentials for Crypto.com login and click on the submit button.
- This step would include mobile number verification. Simply, select your country area code and enter your
respective phone number.
- Now enter the verification code sent to your phone number and click on Submit.
For mobile app
- Go to Crypto.com/exchange and tap on the button named Sign-up available in the top right corner of the
- Click on continue as crypto.com app user. Now you will be prompted to enter your email address. So enter the email address which is registered with the
- Tap the button named submit. An email will be sent to your email address confirming your registration. You
just need to check the email sent to you to confirm that you have been registered.
- Now click on the button named Connect to exchange available on the email and you will be automatically
redirected to a window for password creation.
- Click on Submit once you are done with the password creation process.
As mentioned at thebeginning of the blog, we have explained to you the crypto.com registration
process for both web and mobile. We have made an effort to make the explanation
as interactive and detailed as possible and make you ready for the crypto.com
login. We hope, this was a helpful and significant blog for you.